KOP FORCED RETIREMENT

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.
KING-OF-PING

KOP FORCED RETIREMENT

Post by KING-OF-PING »

Well...looks like my internet options can't handle 20 bots. Totally lags me slam out of the games. I've tried both clients...doesn't help with the bots. The damage cloud by guns totally destroys the FTE option so that's done for me. I don't care to play against a bunch of bots anyway. It's been great playing with you guys, but if the bot stuff stays i am on retirement. It's been an awesome 20+ years I guess now and maybe I can play when I'm somewhere with a better internet. I'm not going to ask anything to change if you guys like the bots stuff, but I know I don't like it at all. I just assume go play at the CUTF4thePoeple server and I have no lag there. I jumped right onto a TF2 server after giving up on the AGR game and I had no issues at all. Not sure what else to say, but I'll drop in now and then and see if I can play unless the bots don't stay. Someone message me on Steam if there aren't 20 bots in the game so I can see how it goes.

Out,

KING-OF-PING

Jonan

Re: KOP FORCED RETIREMENT

Post by Jonan »

That was a bug. OMC needs to fix. Essentially you could spawn endless bots. It did get old very quick.

OneManClan
Site Admin

Re: KOP FORCED RETIREMENT

Post by OneManClan »

Jonan wrote:That was a bug. OMC needs to fix. Essentially you could spawn endless bots. It did get old very quick.
Jonan is 100% correct - it was a *bug*, KOP! And YES, it's been fixed.

In other (BIG!) news: AGR now has its own installer!!! People can now effortlessly install AGR into it's own directory, and have it perfectly setup and working 100% 'out of the box', try it and see!