Sapphired LOL post collective

General chat, women, music, geeky stuff, personal issues, whatever.
rincewind

Sapphired LOL post collective

Post by rincewind »

Just wanted to make a light-hearted post on AGR's resident Ukrainian TF'er Sapphired. Please don't take offence Saph, I'm only fluent in English so your "Engkrainian" or "Ukrainish" isn't that bad....just damn funny sometimes ;-)

:D so games was BRILLIANT, EPIC and it cannot be compared to AGR retardish gameplay, where players just sniping around eat chicken and talk to chat, trolling around, afk for 1/2 of match and stuff. It reminds me playing chess in retard hospital, where everytime is possible that one of the players grap chess pieces throw to opponent or begin to eat it :D

:D full retarded for sure. Still offensed and butthurt from Custom TF vs AGR hidden wars :D

:D Col.Kurz is really funny bot, he just very hungry to track everything and follow everything (even in wrong direction) with his fire, no clue about TF goals, like bull on red clothes. Rly r-ed, it’s like u have 4 enemies and one enemy bot, not enjoyed fighting with bot rly. :D

:D Yes i don’t want play with full retard who spoil every session for 5 years and make games not such quality as expected :D

:D just make sure you ignored this asshole, he is annoying sometimes talking shit and behaving like girl attention whore. original retard. i told OMC many times ban Doc asshole, he did so many troll and sabotaging for AGR :D

:D It smells like USSR censoring :D