"You are registered"

Share your config/setup, and troubleshoot technical problems.
OneManClan
Site Admin

"You are registered"

Post by OneManClan »

Hey people,

A reminder to the regular players, restrictions are NOW in place for those players not on the AGR 'trusted players' Registry. You should be getting the message "You are registered". If you're still being told "You are NOT registered", make sure you are using your 'official' name; otherwise, please email me (at my yahoo address). [edit: no, post here, or to onemanclan@attackersgoredz.com. Note: I added a 'z' to the address to stop spam, get rid of it, so the email address works]
Note: if you accidently connect with a different name, and get the "You are NOT registered" message, you DON'T have to reconnect. Just change your name to your 'official' one, play for a bit, and the server will recognise you.

Jonan

Re: "You are registered"

Post by Jonan »

Please register "Êonan". I seem to get de-reg'ed all the time.

I have emailed you in the past, but for some reason I get de-reg'ed.

OneManClan
Site Admin

Post by OneManClan »

Jonan wrote:Please register "Êonan". I seem to get de-reg'ed all the time.

I have emailed you in the past, but for some reason I get de-reg'ed.
You *are* registered; maybe your IP changed (something which doesn't effect FTE users).

Btw, for some reason, at the start of each Session, I have to connect, then reconnect for the server to recognise me. Annoying but not a bug deal.

See that ^ !! ("bug deal") was a genuine typing error, but I left it in because.. it's.. just... perfect :) !!!

Jonan

Post by Jonan »

Sometimes I am, sometimes not.

Probably the reconnect would fix too.

Jonan

Post by Jonan »

Last few weeks I've been unreg'd. Probably since I got the net at the new place.

Can you please fix this.

OneManClan
Site Admin

Post by OneManClan »

Jonan wrote:Last few weeks I've been unreg'd. Probably since I got the net at the new place.

Can you please fix this.
Hmmm... I don't remember if I fixed this, but ... I just checked, and last week you weren't registered, so I fixed it 'again'. Apologies if I never got round to it in the first place :oops:

Jonan

Post by Jonan »

Yay! Should I put a reminder for next time? Might need it in 2022.

Jonan

Post by Jonan »

It wasn't on for a while after it was "fixed". However it was reg'd for Rock2ober. :D