WANTED: Dream Team for 2fort5r RR D

Map guides, O and D strategies, and tips.
OneManClan
Site Admin

WANTED: Dream Team for 2fort5r RR D

Post by OneManClan »

Hi all.

Question: Can brains beat brawn? Can mind-power beat man-power? The time has come to find out:

WANTED: Five players, to try an *organised* 2fort5 RR defense against all comers.

Here's the basic concept:

2 Tanky RR Players defenders, one at the lift area/upper RR, and another on the ground. The one on the ground has nail grens, or mines.. the RR floor should be a dangerous place for Red. The upper RR defender has a direct line of sight view of:

1 Upper Room Defender, covering balcony & Grid jumpers and helping the RR guys when needed.

1 upper spiral (piper/hwguy)

1 FR Eng w fully hacked motion detectors (thieves and spies)

The basics of RR D are that the Red team is faced with a barrage of manpower in the RR, and upper room/upper spiral D. This gives the FR Eng 'breathing space' to build and hack. Even if one Red slips through, they will be damaged, and isolated. The RR (and connecting corridor) will receive most of the action. To make this work:

1. players start at the positions above
2. players STAY at those positions above.
3. If they slip through/you die, return to your position AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
4. DON'T CHASE REDS!!! If one slips past, let the next defender take care of them.
5. If something goes wrong, and they cap, don't abandon the plan! Change class/recustomise if you want/have to but stay in your position.

If Blue do their job correctly, most Reds who make it past the RR/upper room will be thieves or spies. Another sign things are going well is that the RR is NEVER empty. After about 10 minutes, Red will get sick of dying, and tank up, and someone will go chap. The UpperRoom defender will need to help out, whenever he sees that the RR guys are in trouble. In terms of specifics, the main thing is to be able to act as the front line, as eventually the Reds will be attacking together. Please respond to this thread if you're interested in being part of this, and you'll need ventrillo, at least to listen.

Ideally, we should have 1 practice Session, so we can go over everything. On the day, those on the 'Dream Team' will be assigned to Blue, and no-one else will be able to join Blue. So it might end up being 5 vs 10 - or more.. So you'll need a good nights sleep and a clear head! :)

Who's in?

OneManClan

scorpionz

Re: WANTED: Dream Team for 2fort5r RR D

Post by scorpionz »

hey, if i can get my shit tigether, i'd love to play =)

TeamXlink

Post by TeamXlink »

This sounds amazing!!!

I'd love to play if theres an open slot!

sapphired

Post by sapphired »

I dont understand what i need to do?
What i like to do on 2fort5r
+i like piping in upper spiral its my legal trolling
+i like enging-hacking-tele only if we got guru in team, like raz, wolf (sometimes),OMC, beltan etc - people who play "serios" I'm also enoying to play with our brave knifer DOC only in teammatye mode.

What i dont like to do on 2fort5r
-play at lift
-play outside
-play upper engi aka high engi mode
-use solder-robots

I'm useless in attackin for this map
Add me to somewhere to play.
ty
gl see you later

OneManClan
Site Admin

Post by OneManClan »

Ok, we got 1. scorpionz, 2. teamx, 3. sapphired and 4. OMC
sapphired wrote:I dont understand what i need to do?
What i like to do on 2fort5r
+i like piping in upper spiral its my legal trolling
Sapph, all you have to do is pick a zone, and be responsible for it, for the whole map. Piper in the upper spiral is good!

Teamx and Scorpionz - what class / position do you want to (can you) play?

I can take the role of Upper Room defender, covering the Grid, and Balcony. I'll be taking the pressure off sapphired, and since I'll have a direct line of sight to the upper RR defender, I'll know when the RR is in trouble and will be available to help out in if necessary (we'll go through different scenarios at the practice session).

(cant wait! :))

OMC
ps Where's the rest of you!? We need one more to make this happen! (Or two?)

scorpionz

Post by scorpionz »

I usually play two different classes depending on the team. If I can get some cover I usually go custom engy in FR with a piper or solder to help/guard. Other class, custom soldier in upper RR or FR.

OneManClan
Site Admin

Post by OneManClan »

scorpionz wrote:I usually play two different classes depending on the team. If I can get some cover I usually go custom engy in FR with a piper or solder to help/guard. Other class, custom soldier in upper RR or FR.
Ok, we got

1. Saphired: upper spiral
2. Scorpionz: Upper RR
3. OneManClan: Upper Room/RR assistant
4. TeamX: ?
5. ??

TeamXlink

Post by TeamXlink »

I will play what ever class you want me to play.

Thank you.

-TeamXlink

scorpionz

Post by scorpionz »

I'm ready for tonight..

Doc

Post by Doc »

scorpionz wrote:I'm ready for tonight..
that's what she said