Sneaky Nav destroys dmach1j

Map guides, O and D strategies, and tips.
OneManClan
Site Admin

Sneaky Nav destroys dmach1j

Post by OneManClan »

A potentially great map, but last time we played, notorious sneak Navigator(?) found TWO ways to access the flag via the FR opening, ie overcoming the deadly lavaball Jonan installed on the windowsill.

First a tele straight to the FR (built during prematch), and secondly, a perfectly timed Martyr! (see demo dmach1j_2021-11-28_00_12)

I did put a wall in the original(dmach1) some time in 2021(?), but I can't find a demo for it so.. I think it was never played?! Anyway, we'll try it this weekend (sneaky Nav!)

Jonan

Re: Sneaky Nav destroys dmach1j

Post by Jonan »

Perhaps it could be reversed. Take the flag into the enemy's current flag room.

OneManClan
Site Admin

Post by OneManClan »

Jonan wrote:Perhaps it could be reversed. Take the flag into the enemy's current flag room.
Sorry, I don't follow. Red should 'take the flag', which resides in the Enemy's (ie Blue's) FR to.. 'the enemy's current flag room.'?

Please explain.

Jonan

Post by Jonan »

Take flag from a new location, into their (blue) base, and capture it in their current flag room. Like sewer1j.

Could be the flag pole location, assuming you can't make it back into the flag room area that way.

OneManClan
Site Admin

Post by OneManClan »

Jonan wrote:Take flag from a new location, into their (blue) base, and capture it in their current flag room. Like sewer1j.

Could be the flag pole location, assuming you can't make it back into the flag room area that way.
I see. Hmm.. Maybe put the flag on the upper level of the blue base...?