Bunker Hill by Magma

Map guides, O and D strategies, and tips.
Jonan

Bunker Hill by Magma

Post by Jonan »

I found this map, the other day, https://nl.andi.com.br/qwtf/huetf/files ... ps/bh1.bsp

As is, it is a bit challenging. You would have to get a key from your base, to open flag room, which sounds fine, until you release that the flag and key return instantly upon death, making it way to hard.

So, I've updated the entities to make it more playable.

(1) Keys now have a 5 minute return time (instead of instant).
(2) Flag now has 1 minute return time (instead of instant).
(3) All the yellow armor have been turned into greens. There was far to many scattered around. However the greens will still be handy for builders.
(4) Tall lifts only work for the owners now. This was making it far to easy to get to flag room.
(5) You can pick up all 3 of your keys at once. In OzTF (which is what I playtest in) they do spread out a bit when you die, so you don't have to pick them all up again.
(6) With the keys having long return times, it will mean you will have to stop players from reclaiming them. Which could result in some interesting defensive scenarios.
(7) Packs are now 60 armor, 20 shells, 40 nails, 10 rockets, 100 cells, 20 medikit, 1 gren1, 1 gren2, 30 health, per 2 seconds. Instead of 30 armor, 20 shells, 40 nails, 10 rockets, 20 cells, 20 medikit, 0 gren1, 1 gren2, 30 health, per 5 seconds.

While there are a few ways in and around the base, they overlap, and double back on themselves. Some of the paths will require extra spending or a cost of jumping up.

(I'll send you the update OMC)

Jonan

Re: Bunker Hill by Magma

Post by Jonan »

bhj1.bsp in your mail.