New Maps Strategy in General.

Map guides, O and D strategies, and tips.
Jonan

New Maps Strategy in General.

Post by Jonan »

How about during the off session time, we have a new or spotlighted map on display.

For the whole week, or month, or whatever time frame.

That way, players can have a look at it during off time. Then already have an idea what to do, if and when that map is suggested in voting.

OneManClan
Site Admin

Re: New Maps Strategy in General.

Post by OneManClan »

The 'After Hours' maps are intended to advertise the Weekly AGR sessions to those who stumble on the server during the week.

In days gone by, we'd try/test new maps either before the session (or before lots of people arrive), or after the session. Of course this means if its a big map, there aren't enough people to try it.

I suppose if there was a list of 'proposed maps', I can list them somewhere, and people can dl/check them out for themselves, just to get the layout. If someone likes one, and thinks that they can viably defend it against AGR attackers (always a challenge!), they can demonstrate this in game, perhaps in a short test game.. 22 mins?

As you know, the main thing is to challenge Red, so any map which is easy to D, has my vote. I'd LOVE to see a genuinely "difficult to Cap" map! Choke points baby, choke points! :)