King for Intermission

Map guides, O and D strategies, and tips.
Jonan

King for Intermission

Post by Jonan »

We tried king.bsp for intermission the other week, and it was glitchy. It was said that it was the additional teams of yellow and green, that AGR doesn't like it. Well, I've tweaked the ents, and hopefully it should now work. (OMC, I'll email you king_2te.bsp)

(1) Teams are now just blue and red.
(2) 5 times as much ammo, health, armour, to pick up.
(3) King bonus is now every 2 seconds, to help with chat.
(4) King bonus now gives +5 health, +5 red armour, +1 medkit, +5 ammo, +1 point.

Happy fragging.

Jonan

Re: King for Intermission

Post by Jonan »

For some reason the new version does not work with AGR.

I'm wondering if the 'count' variable is the problem, perhaps we could try again, with it reworked with 'team_score'. Otherwise KOTC won't work either. Strange these maps work fine in OzTF and MegaTF.

OneManClan
Site Admin

Post by OneManClan »

Yes, 'count' might be the problem. Though I have to say, that error message (which I don't recall right now) is *weird*.

Don't forget the 'Intermission' sign, and to have it set as the players 'first view'.

ps great session this week - though after 3 hours it was 5am for me .. just couldn't keep my eyes open!! First time I've ever disconnected while an AGR game was still in progress!

Jonan

Post by Jonan »

I've changed the ents, now there is 2 ents, stacked on top of each other, without count. I used the increase team variable, hopefully this will work. I'll email you king2tts.bsp