FORUM PAGE

Map guides, O and D strategies, and tips.
KING-OF-PING

FORUM PAGE

Post by KING-OF-PING »

When I click on a forum, I expect to go directly the forum page. How come you go to a main page with all these posts from you OMC? Like they are the main forum choices. Then you have to click on Forum again to actually go to the forum. It's confusing and doesn't make sense for you to do it like that. If you are going to have some main page like that, make it where it shows the last posts or something.

OneManClan
Site Admin

Re: FORUM PAGE

Post by OneManClan »

KING-OF-PING wrote:When I click on a forum, I expect to go directly the forum page. How come you go to a main page with all these posts from you OMC? Like they are the main forum choices. Then you have to click on Forum again to actually go to the forum. It's confusing and doesn't make sense for you to do it like that. If you are going to have some main page like that, make it where it shows the last posts or something.
Hi KOP.

Sorry for the late response(s), I *thought* I had set the forum to email me whenever someone posts but it didn't.. still learning how phpbb works.

I've been fixing the AGR forum today - making it so non-registered ppl can still read the posts. I thought I did it ages ago, but it seems it only applied to one forum. Anyway, the Forum is a sub-section of the main AGR Website (which has all my posts).. When you click on 'forum' it should take you to the forum. From what I can see it all seems to be working, so hopefully the issue you describe has been fixed.

Re 'confusing', I'm still trying to figure out the best (ie optimal, non confusing) way to organise all this, including how to incorporate the youtube channel AND the BGM/AGR Alarm w the AGR website.

Any comments or suggestions appreciated!