LATEST CHANGES TO AGR

Map guides, O and D strategies, and tips.
KING-OF-PING

LATEST CHANGES TO AGR

Post by KING-OF-PING »

Trying to make every map an even game is impossible. Some of the changes lately have now made it where it's not just a clear advantage for blue, but an almost guaranteed win, depending on the players. I mean if I know we can score on red, for example, but a win chance is constantly being decreased, it kinda gets old and no fun to me. Constantly manipulating a game to make it what you want just seems like a cheat all in itself to me. Red is not going to win every game anyway and surely much less as long as you keep manipulating everything all of the time. For maps where Blue couldn't win a majority of the time, they now will not get blown out and maybe even win. But those same changes made on other maps make it almost impossible for red to win. They can get points but surely will struggle with getting a win. I'm looking at this with fairly even team numbers also. I get in a game and see clearly that some of the bottlenecked maps are going to be all but impossible to win for Red and are nothing but a run in and spam everything you can before you die type maps now. It does take real teamwork to actually get the flag though. I just don't see making the game a spam game like it's going to be on many maps. But in a large map with the latest changes, just seems like no fun when time is against red so much. Kinda tough to say what I think about all of the changes, but I actually don't care to play it nearly as much now. All of the setups that I've used all the time seem to constantly be affected. Not sure for others. So now that I'll be playing AGR much less, take a look at how the games end see if the latest changes are too much. I just started a game with red down 4 caps to 0. The teams were even. I made it 4 to 3 with red having 4. We started capping. Still fairly tough to get flag capped before blue was getting points due to time. So what was the difference? The extra player or type of player. So if the players in that game would have stayed the same, red possibly would have never scored. So if certain players never play again, you will be changing the games again so that shifts the other way I'm assuming.?? And as players get better, if we ever really have any new players, then you will keep changing the game?? You can't keep fixing a game when the players and setups constantly change. To me AGR is getting screwed up. Too many changes for me now. Bring back old school TF!!!! :evil: :evil: