Yesterday's session and Name of the Future CustomTF mod/game

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.
Beltan

Yesterday's session and Name of the Future CustomTF mod/game

Post by Beltan »

I am very proud of red on the BAM4 game. I haven't seen teamwork of that caliber in CusTF in a long time. You guys were winning even though someone was cheating, up until he got boosted by a chaplan, so that's pretty impressive and I thank you all for trying so hard.

I've said a few times that we need to set up CustomTF to be a standalone program or a mod for a newer game in order to create a doorway for new players to enter our community. If we can manage to pull this off, it will greatly extend the life of CustomTF and inspire players of the younger generation to cherish CustomTF as much as we do.

I once began writing comics of CustomTF and stopped when I realized that there are only maybe 50 people who care...but the name of the comic would be a good name for a standalone version of CustomTF, I think.

'Tough Customers'.

dan halen

Re: Yesterday's session and Name of the Future CustomTF mod/

Post by dan halen »

That was a very fun game, i disagree about the cheater accusation even though i did not spectate or watch/dl the demo.

-honus wagner

rincewind

Post by rincewind »

I don't think the community would appreciate players throwing accusations like that without proof, I'm sure editing and youtubing the said cheating part is not beyond you. Agreed on the red team being well organised this game though, I felt the effects of this being on blue near the flag room!

Beltan

Post by Beltan »

dan halen wrote:That was a very fun game, i disagree about the cheater accusation even though i did not spectate or watch/dl the demo.

-honus wagner
Why, thank you. Since you neither spectated nor watched the demo and I didn't specify the name I can only assume the cheater was you or a friend of yours or you are simply a dumbass obnoxious fuck, and therefore I, for one, give not the most single of fucks what you think.

Thank you for wasting everyone's mother fucking time, you fucking idiot. At least everyone can thoroughly enjoy me being a total asshole to you.

Stupid fuck.

Sincerely,

Fuck you.

Beltan

Post by Beltan »

dan halen wrote:i disagree about the cheater accusation...i did not spectate or watch/dl the demo.
I find disagreement to be tiring. In fact I'm tired of fighting to get the jerks and cheaters out of our weekly sessions. Tired of joining up only to come away feeling disappointed and upset. Tired of taking grief from the cheaters jerks and their friends.

Tired of waiting for a change in this unending disappointment.

OMC says the old players are gone and he doesn't think they are coming back. I say you've earned your punishment for mistreating (or allowing the mistreatment of) long-time players. That punishment is the loss of AGR, the loss of CustomTF, and the inevitable regret you will feel when you realize how much those people meant.

You won't have old Beltan to kick around any more.