The future of AGR

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.
sapphired

The future of AGR

Post by sapphired »

:P Hello
Suppose now we're on crossroads, or AGR become chat place for trolls and soon will die or it rise up.
What is needed to bring AGR new life and keep it alive for our kids :)

1.Fresh blood, tasty newbies, sweet boys and girls (why not :oops: )
2. Game development, new features, weapons, abilities, concenpt.
3. New maps. 2fort5 is a dope but it don't make me high anymore
4. Сompetitive matches, tournaments, clan wars. Now 1/2 players tent 'sniping for luls', 'spawn camping for rage', 'one hand playing other hand cooking' rather playing competitive.
5. Save the concept of AGR and may be bring it to other engine

You can wathc small cut from 2night2 map http://vimeo.com/38236805
Last edited by sapphired on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

rincewind

Re: The future of AGR

Post by rincewind »

1. New meat for the grinder is always welcome. Getting new players isn't really a problem but keeping them coming back for more AGR is.

2. New modes? How about the one that was premiered last week. The moving platform that needs to reach the other end of the map. Kind of like Team Fortress Classic....sort of

3. Hundreds of maps to play. AGR only plays about 8-16 maps. Less Rock2 and more 2unknown2.bsp please!

4. Сompetitive matches? Dream Team is still alive. The idea atleast. Agreed on players not playing properly (see Doc) and others going afk all the time (suspect "kop")

5. AGR isn't especially unique. I come here to play a big QTF game. I could go play Mega but that's like a childs playground. Nobody is ever willing to play an organised game.

The future is now :-)

Beltan

Re: The future of AGR

Post by Beltan »

CusTF needs a recreation as a standalone game.

Keep it simple and keep it true.

title idea: 'Tough Customers'.