Quality of games VS dickhead's sabotage

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.
moa

Re: Quality of games VS dickhead's sabotage

Post by moa »

OneManClan wrote:in the case of players intentionally trying to ruin games, what is a reasonable ban period?
Progressively: first ruining by a given source IP number: 9 days (next session) ban. Second: 1 month. And so on...

How about voting a kick? To avoid entryism (a bunch of baddies kickvoting others) any "sure" player source IP will be on a "sure players" list.
sapphired wrote:changing names during the game in order to avoid 'ignore'
I fail to see how renaming can be useful, appart to joke or communicate while being unable to 'speak' otherwise. Corner cases. Solution: disable renaming?
sapphired wrote:I play quakelive TDM/CTF on PUBLIC :D servers and its kinda same guys 20-30 years old..but there is no trolling, people ACCEPT the rules and its not possible be second Doc on quakelive, cause you been kicked by players vote in a 5 seconds.
That's not perfect, as some statwhores (or maybe very strong players nearly never able to find an adequate match) thrash public CTF matches, while pickups are very often far above the abilities of most players.

Beltan

Post by Beltan »

Doc wrote:lol beltan still butthurt that ein is better than he is
We could be friends instead of enemies.

People laugh about what a terrible person you are.

It makes me sad.

Doc

Post by Doc »

Beltan wrote:
Doc wrote:lol beltan still butthurt that ein is better than he is
We could be friends instead of enemies.

People laugh about what a terrible person you are.

It makes me sad.