Rock2ober sabotage

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.
rincewind

Rock2ober sabotage

Post by rincewind »

I feel like I must at least pass comment on the deliberate sabotage of Rock2ober last night, although the game did carry on in a limited capacity on another port.

Anyway, I find it utterly bewildering that someone did this to a QTF game. I can appreciate all the bad blood between certain people and OneManClan/AGR but really....this just hurts the QTF community more than anything.
Anyone who has been playing a few years will know that since bunny hopping was nerfed on AGR things have never been quite right since with many players including myself becoming disenchanted with AGR. Yet despite the history and arguing I'll turn up and play a game of QTF because its still one of my favourite online games...nothing like capping or defending a flag in a evenly matched game!

Probably around the time the "For The People" server imploded (Thanks PL admins..*sarcasm*) I might have said "You had it coming OMC" with all the bad blood in the air. Now is different. QTF is comparatively dead.

To the guy who did it.....go flood a COD server. Inferior game in every respect (except graphics). Go be a rebel with a cause

sapphired

Re: Rock2ober sabotage

Post by sapphired »

I missed 1st match and intro and 1/2 of 2nd match, due girls friend told me 'me or Rock2october tonight', sorry guyz i choose 2nd option :D

So tell in brief what did happened?
Any investigation?
Facts, evidence, dirty rumors, yellow press.

Someone feel envy about our tiny community, who is it one small-dick-headed retard.

BTW, its not related to the topic, but Doc-head 2-3 weeks ago join his 1-2 friends and they pretend to be a newbies, actually spoiling the game and telling people lie and trash things.
So, just imaging that Doc ask his friend to join AGR match and sabotage and troll OMC and others by telling weird thing sabotaging gameplay with talks and actions.
Why he need it? Just imaging asked friend to troll OMC --- what else he can do.

sapphired

Post by sapphired »

Guyz, look at the 2nd game, ending, ist it symbolic that Doc and Omc meet each other in the end, tf god nat to say something to us, we just need to decode his message :twisted:

Check this out

http://youtu.be/tCjWcAd7U8o

Beltan

Post by Beltan »

Ruining Rock2Ober is a mean-spirited low blow to the entire community. May whoever did it suffer an equal amount to what pain they caused to everyone.