Review: AGR Session 16 Oct 2011

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.
OneManClan
Site Admin

Review: AGR Session 16 Oct 2011

Post by OneManClan »

[DISCLAIMER: this is of course purely subjective]

xpress3: good for a warmup, but not particularly inspiring.
2brave1: A gg, but not brilliant; not enough coordination, some nice action outside though.
bam4: People are *still* stuck on the FR D. After 2 restarts, and 30 minutes of gettign thrashed, Blue FINALLY put some players in the RR, and lo and behold - the scoring started. The last 20-30 minutes were just AMAZING. I'm gonna upload (bam4_161011) this as a textbook example of FR D vs RR D, same players, same day.
2fort5: This was wild - not knowing whether Red would use the spiral or the lift makes Blue panic and use the FR, but this is always a mistake. As I've said so many times, depending on FR is a bad idea, because even IF you get it all set up, EVENTUALLY, Red starts using Martyrs, and by not damagingb Reds earlier, you end up with a situation where multiple undamaged reds are in the FR area.

Anyway, I was distracted amd excited by the upcomingRock2ober (6 days!!!!). The promo video should be up tomorrow, hopefully. Lots of regular players have not signed up yet. I hope they know what they are doing because (as I write this) there are only 7 places left! I spammed Rock2ober info multiple times today, so I won't be feeling guilty if anyone misses out. I'll be sending an email to those on the Mailing List w info re Rock2ober in the next few days, including a link to the promo vid (which looks amazing so far!!!) :)

Todays highlight: the second half of bam4 - BRILLIANT!