Wanted: ideas to help Rock2ober achieve 32/32 ..

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.
OneManClan
Site Admin

Wanted: ideas to help Rock2ober achieve 32/32 ..

Post by OneManClan »

Guys... 10 days to go and there are still (as I write this) 13 places left!

If you want a 32/32 player game as much as I, PLEASE spread the word. I know things are quiet in the qw world in 2011, but if anything can get 32/32 again it is Rock2ober..

If you have any suggestions for achieving 32/32 please, let's hear them. I don't really have time for a video this year, BUT if you guys have anything rock2 action, anything weird/different/whatever, please let me know, maybe I can compile something.

I have this idea for a vid with ultra sped up video, where a camera slowly moves in, whilst the action runs at 20 * the speed. If anyone can help w this please let me know. I can't do this alone people, Rock2ober 2010 w 32/32 players has to be a group effort!

thanks,

OMC
ps Would a Russian /Portugese translation of the Rock2ober 2011 promo site help get those essential 6-8 people to make 32?

Doc

Re: Wanted: ideas to help Rock2ober achieve 32/32 ..

Post by Doc »

i've posted all about it in the facebook group.. hope it helped

sapphired

Post by sapphired »

Doc wrote:i've posted all about it in the facebook group.. hope it helped
why you think people use facebook, twitter or other service.
i even dont have account in this crap service for 'limited' people

the only way to make MegaTF second life - is bring some features to AGR :D why not.
not much, just to feed somebody's ego.

Doc

Post by Doc »

in case you didn't notice.. when i started posting about it, there were 4 or 5 open slots left. and it's now 32/32.. and the last remaining slots were all to people in the facebook group. so may i suggest putting a sock in it? and MegaTF matters not to me these days..

Winning..

OneManClan
Site Admin

Post by OneManClan »

Just confirming, YES, its TRUE: Rock2ober 2011 HAS achieved 32/32!!!!

(I'm too excited to say more right now!!)

:)