AGR IN MEGA OR OLD STYLE TF

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.
rincewind

Re: AGR IN MEGA OR OLD STYLE TF

Post by rincewind »

I'm in favour of doing an regular TF (vanilla or whatever its called) AGR or Quad (O vs D) style match.
I know a regular TF match has happened on the AGR server before aswell

MTF would be interesting but I'd prefer reg TF

KING-OF-PING

Post by KING-OF-PING »

Well I see that adding some Mega features to the AGR would be cool. Has anyone spoken with OMC about these items? I like many of the mega features and it would be cool to have them in custom also. But really I would like to try the mega in agr style.

Jonan

Post by Jonan »

KING-OF-PING wrote:Well I see that adding some Mega features to the AGR would be cool. Has anyone spoken with OMC about these items? I like many of the mega features and it would be cool to have them in custom also. But really I would like to try the mega in agr style.
Long Range Grenade Launcher, Jump Jets, Parachutes, Toasters would get my vote.

Grenade Set could be pushed for a second time, and buy Long Range GL for $2200 instead of the Grenade Set. (Likewise could be done for the Proximity GL from the mission pack too).

Jump Jets would probably need to be close the grapple price.

Parachutes could be $1000.

Toaster could just be added to the grenade menu. Handy for defending maps with water entrances straight to the flag room.