PLAY SOME OF THE OTHER HUNDREDS OF MAPS OUT THERE SOME

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.
KING-OF-PING

PLAY SOME OF THE OTHER HUNDREDS OF MAPS OUT THERE SOME

Post by KING-OF-PING »

Is anyone else out there bored with playing the same maps all the time??? I've got tons of other maps that are rarely or never played. Even for AGR I would sure like to try some other maps that we have not played yet.

KOP

haze

Re: PLAY SOME OF THE OTHER HUNDREDS OF MAPS OUT THERE SOME

Post by haze »

wouldn't mind seeing some STA maps.

ewg3 , 32smooth, impact1, homebase2, mbasesr, sewer1, svalley4, bam4

these have been proven to be good for clan matches

OneManClan
Site Admin

Post by OneManClan »

haze wrote:wouldn't mind seeing some STA maps.

ewg3 , 32smooth, impact1, homebase2, mbasesr, sewer1, svalley4, bam4

these have been proven to be good for clan matches
Hey Haze,

Sewer1p and bam4 are (usually) scheduled once a month, impact every now and then(I'll put it in for May). I can't find homebase2 or mbasesr anywhere. Where can i get a copy/have a look?

OMC
ps there's a technical issue w ewg3 that needs looking into, if there' any Gurus around who can help, please advise. [some read only sound entity in the map doesn't like its' .dimension_seen field being set]

OneManClan
Site Admin

Post by OneManClan »

KING-OF-PING wrote:Is anyone else out there bored with playing the same maps all the time??? I've got tons of other maps that are rarely or never played. Even for AGR I would sure like to try some other maps that we have not played yet.
Hey KOP,

I'm surprised you're asking this, I thought all regular players knew that the Map Schedule is compiled via requests (via email) from the players themselves (which I ask for regularly!). It's Q7 in the Weekly AGR Session FAQ. Unless a map is too unknown, too confusing, or too big, it usually gets a go.

Is there any map in particular you wanted to play?

OneManClan
ps. Also remember, players who can't play every week can also request that a map gets played on a certain Sunday, and even at a certain time.