Stock

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.
Jonan

Stock

Post by Jonan »

I think you might need to rework the Stock HWGuy.

I notice that other classes got a far better deal going from TF -> Custom / AGR.

Surely he could be given 300 shells, instead of 200? Engineer got a cell boost (and a HP Armor boost).

Ended up with less Mirvs than his TF counterpart too.

OneManClan
Site Admin

Re: Stock

Post by OneManClan »

Jonan wrote:I think you might need to rework the Stock HWGuy.

I notice that other classes got a far better deal going from TF -> Custom / AGR.

Surely he could be given 300 shells, instead of 200? Engineer got a cell boost (and a HP Armor boost).

Ended up with less Mirvs than his TF counterpart too.
Yes, yes, thanks for the reminder. Apart from a few specific 'fixes', I haven't really changed the stock classes, so yea, most of them are probably underpowered for the modern AGR environment. I'll fix the hwguys shells asap, and please let me know if theres any other specific stock class weaknesses that need to be addressed.

Jonan

Re: Stock

Post by Jonan »

Engineer and Medic should spawn with yellow quality max armor, upon spawn. They are still receiving green quality, but at the max value. This is probably a hold over from TF. In that, you used to spawn with half (or so) your max value. In some classes, they'd actually receive a lower quality aswell.

This means they'd both have to go get a an item with red (or yellow) armor in it.

Engineer, is missing about of about 20 points of damage. Medic is about 30.