$

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.
Jonan

$

Post by Jonan »

I used to play Command & Conquer : Generals : Zero Hour with a group of friends. Quite a lot of fun. However, one time we tried it on the lowest possible starting money, to see what it was like.

It turned out that, you really had spend your money carefully, and it was really intense, as you couldn't afford to lose a single unit.

I wonder if we could, on occasion, have the money reduced (or raised), just to see what kind of gameplay would occur.

(If the money was lowered too much, the stock classes would have to be disabled for balance reasons.)

Perhaps a "Feast or Famine" session, where you get half money and double money respectively.

OneManClan
Site Admin

Re: $

Post by OneManClan »

Hmmm

I personally LOVE this idea... not sure how players would react though...

A: Great! A fantastic new way of playing, so interesting and challenging, and requires basically no coding effort.

B: WTF! This messes with my flow, and years of training/instincts, and since everyone has the same money, EVERYONE will feel 'nerfed'/punished.

Maybe players would accept/handle a 'feast' mode more easily, and then ( once used to the idea of different money), give famine a try..