Blood Mist

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.
Jonan

Blood Mist

Post by Jonan »

When you are gibbed in the water you could leave a blood mist, which would act like the smoke grenade. The smoke animation could be used as a base for this, just recoloured.

OneManClan
Site Admin

Re: Blood Mist

Post by OneManClan »

Jonan wrote:When you are gibbed in the water you could leave a blood mist, which would act like the smoke grenade. The smoke animation could be used as a base for this, just recoloured.
GREAT idea, it's on my todo list, thanks!

Jonan

Post by Jonan »

How about smoke being added to bodies when deaths are caused by fire / lava?

Jonan

Post by Jonan »

OneManClan wrote:
Jonan wrote:When you are gibbed in the water you could leave a blood mist, which would act like the smoke grenade. The smoke animation could be used as a base for this, just recoloured.
Two and a half years later... how's that todo list going?

OneManClan
Site Admin

Post by OneManClan »

Jonan wrote:
OneManClan wrote:
Two and a half years later... how's that todo list going?
lol... ok, ok you got me... current been stuck on other things.. AGRv6 - were talkin new VWEPS, new animations, and new animations for view weapons (1st person POV).. I'm hoping it will be ready by Jan 2nd, the first AGR session of 2021 (jeez that sounds futuristic!!!)

OneManClan
Site Admin

Post by OneManClan »

UPDATE: The Blood Mist should make its debut this Saturday 30th Jan 2021!