What should the 'Rock2ober 2015 movie' be called?

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.

Gibs Of Fury
No votes
Return of the Cok
No votes
AGRcalypse Now
No votes
Spamadellica
No votes
Rock2ober 3
No votes

Total votes: 0

OneManClan
Site Admin

Post by OneManClan »

Hey guys,

Ok, 3 days before Rock2ober 2016, and the '2015 movie' is ready for final rendering and upload, there's only 1 thing that's holdin' me back:

THE TITLE!!!

I'm stuck...

I was gonna go with 'Gibs of Fury'.. (based on Bruce Lee 'Fists of Fury'), but fists are attached to humans, they are part of your body, so you could argue that fists are 'furious', but gibs are detached from your body, they don't have emotions, so they can't feel 'fury'..

... so it doesn't make sense.

One I rejected as too 'childish' is:

"Return of the Cok"

Theory 1: No its silly, dumb,. and since noone knows who Sgt Thundercok is, noone will get the reference, and all you're left with is an immature, lame attempt at being 'offensive'

Theory 2: It's intriguing, edgy, people will be curious as to wtf the reference is, and it will attract the kids (the future!) who are looking for something 'rebellious', especially to contrast with the suffocating PC environment they are subjected to in the modern western world. Besides, the commentators explain the reference in the first minute..

Otoh, maybe 'the kids' are so indoctrinated, they have internalised PC, and will genuinely be 'put off'..

Your thoughts please!

OMC
ps and PLEASE if you have any other suggestions, the time to make them is NOW