Everybody, please reply with input for a project!

What's working? What isn't? What could be improved? Let's hear your ideas on how to improve AGR, and try to achieve .. perfection.
Beltan

Everybody, please reply with input for a project!

Post by Beltan »

There's a project I'm working on and I'd like to include everyone in it who would like to be a part of it.

Please reply with:
+Your favorite custom class setup
+Two of your favorite alternate custom class setups
+Your favorite defensive position and favorite attack route in each of your top 4 favorite maps.
+Up to ten seperate lines of speech for an audience to get your mentality, such as banter or in-game communication. It doesn't have to be shit you'd really say, but, for instance, if you were faced with a customTF option that you hated- for example, Decimus, I know you despise when I infect you with the medikit because I've seen you recustom specifically to Judo me ;)- then throw in a line about that particular tactic or item that you hate...or one that you love...or... anyway make your lines something more memorable than "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" or similar simplicities, because I'd like each of you to be given a little more credit than that.

If you don't want to give your entire custom setup, that's fine, just give me the highlights. I am hoping to be fairly precise in portraying each of you, so if there's something specific that you want be sure to let me know that, as well.

Be well! :D